Reece's Disclaimer

My blog is about the funny things that happen to my family and I during our daily life. Wether it be just a funny joke that I heard, or some kind of other thing Linda and I think is funny (usually about the race differences we share). This blog is for amusement purposes only. If you are offended in anyway by its content...I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it. =)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hmmm...

I heard something very interesting today...Linda was at her mom's house with Chester and her brother Chong gave the dog caned dog food. This is a special treat for Chester because Linda only gives him wet food on Christmas. When Linda's mom saw, she said, "You can't give him JUST meat." So she then added rice and mixed it all in... Not only that my friends! After that, she decided that it would be too bland. TO BLAND!!!! So she then added soy sause and mixed that up. Needless to say, Chester loves going over there. I wonder why?!?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she wanted to de-worm Chester!

    Mumm Spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reece sorry to tell ya, but your silly humor is getting old, I just don't think i can take anymore of these updates :P

    ReplyDelete