Reece's Disclaimer

My blog is about the funny things that happen to my family and I during our daily life. Wether it be just a funny joke that I heard, or some kind of other thing Linda and I think is funny (usually about the race differences we share). This blog is for amusement purposes only. If you are offended in anyway by its content...I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it. =)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Chester the Molester


Linda and I have had a small maltese-palmeranian hybrid (a maltipom) for a little over a year. He is small and really cute with white fur (and tan-ish ears). On the way to Linda's parents house last night, Chester was sitting in Linda's lap being petted. Out of nowhere, Linda said that she found a black hair on the puppy. We joked around how he must be really relaxed (due to when people get stress they get white hair). After the joking was done, my wife hugged Chester and, with a smile, congradulated him on becoming Asian. So I going from white to something else is a promotion?

No comments:

Post a Comment