Reece's Disclaimer

My blog is about the funny things that happen to my family and I during our daily life. Wether it be just a funny joke that I heard, or some kind of other thing Linda and I think is funny (usually about the race differences we share). This blog is for amusement purposes only. If you are offended in anyway by its content...I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it. =)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Few Changes

Well, after a little thinking and debating in my head. I decided to change my blog around a little. Instead of focusing on JUST different experiences my family and I have had in association with racial stereotypes, I will just put down anything funny that happens during the day. The race thing would have been a lot funnier and more packed with information had it been started when Linda and I first got together, but seeing as that has not happen, this will have to suffice. Don't be dicouraged, I will still put racial accurances on here, but there will be additional funny things too. That is all. Enjoy.Holy crap my eyes looks super blue in this pic...scary!

1 comment: