Reece's Disclaimer

My blog is about the funny things that happen to my family and I during our daily life. Wether it be just a funny joke that I heard, or some kind of other thing Linda and I think is funny (usually about the race differences we share). This blog is for amusement purposes only. If you are offended in anyway by its content...I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it. =)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

It Begins

Hi, for those who might not know because you live in a cave and never talk to me, I am white and am married to a beautiful Vietnamese Girl. All my life I grew up in Pasadena, Tx with mainly blacks and hispanics. By so doing, I am familiar with a few stereotypes about white people from blacks and hispanics. I lived in Mexico for 2 years and learned even more racial stereotypes that the Mexicans of Chihuahua (a state in Mexico) had about the American 'green-goes' (white people). All that being said, I have starting learning another set of racial stereotypes from my wife that are new to me. Over the past 2 years of our marriage, so many funny things have happened or been said that involves some form of racial profiling or what not. This blog will be based on the different things that happen to my family and I in regards to race. There might not be posts everyday, but when something funny happens, you can find it here. Enjoy.

I also feel I need to say that I am in no way a racist. I hate all races equally. Just kidding, I just don't want anyone to be offended, these are just things that I consider funny that have happened in my life of the life or someone close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment